Excellence in Legacy Administration provided attendees with the opportunity to gain knowledge, compare experiences and share best practice on the day to day challenges affecting legacy administration. Attendees received practical guidance on the latest sector developments, investments and challenges, in a safe space for discussing the complex issues associated with legacy admin.
You spoke – we listened. Following last year’s launch, ELA 2019 focused on the most fundamental topics in legacy admin, helping attendees:
- Understand the new Will-writing formats and their legal status
- Recognise when to accept or refuse a legacy gift when ethics are involved
- Learn when it’s appropriate to have a lead charity (and how to choose who leads)
- Manage unusual or complex lay executor requests effectively
- Examine the impact of forecasting in the legacy profession and more
You can view the full agenda here. Our 2019 speaker line-up included..