Excellence in Legacy Administration will provide you with the opportunity to gain knowledge, compare experiences and share best practice on the day to day challenges affecting legacy administration. Receive practical guidance on the latest sector developments, investments and challenges, and be inspired by those leading the way, as ELA provides event attendees with a safe space to discuss the complex issues associated with legacy admin, with peers that understand the intricacies of the sector.
You spoke – we listened. Following last year’s launch, ELA 2019 will focus on the most fundamental topics in legacy admin, helping you to:
- Understand the new Will-writing formats and their legal status
- Recognise when to accept or refuse a legacy gift when ethics are involved
- Learn when it’s appropriate to have a lead charity (and how to choose who leads)
- Manage unusual or complex lay executor requests effectively
- Examine the impact of forecasting in the legacy profession and more
You can view the full agenda here. We are excited to announce that we have already confirmed speakers, including...