Excellence in Legacy Administration conference will provide you with the opportunity to gain knowledge, compare experiences and share best practice with your fellow legacy admin professionals, and will offer practical guidance on the latest developments and challenges for the sector, plus:
- Focus on the day to day challenges affecting legacy admin, with real-life examples from experienced professionals
- Debate, discuss and find solutions with your peers from the legacy admin community at this annual thought leadership platform
- Be inspired by charities leading the way in legacy administration using the latest innovations, investments and improvements
- Examine key issues affecting the sector and gain practical knowledge during focused, interactive breakout sessions
- Network with your peers from the legacy admin profession during informal drinks after the conference
You can view the full agenda here. We are excited to announce that we have already confirmed speakers, including...
Responsive Grid View
The last Will, testament and video blog
Get up to date with the latest Will-writing formats and develop existing skills.
Expect the unexpected
Uncover real-life examples and practical solutions for dealing with complex lay executor requests...read more
Setting the scene
Understand the changing landscape of legacy administration and the impacts on your charity.
Developing an effective legacy administration process
Enhance your existing skills and develop your essential legacy toolkit.
Help your team become legacy admin role models through best practice, development and resource ma...read more
The power of collaboration
Discover the benefits and challenges of working with other charities.
Brave New World
Learn how to lead the way in legacy admin through innovation, investments and improvements.
Discuss the risks and rewards of predicting future income.
Key opportunities throughout the conference to network with other senior leaders in legacy admini...read more
- 1 of 6
- next ›
ELA will be taking place at the Leonardo Royal Tower Bridge Hotel (previously The Grange Tower Bridge Hotel) on Tuesday 3rd December 2019. This hotel is situated in central London, 15 minutes’ walk from the Tower of London and Tower Hill Underground Station is just a 5-minute walk away.
T: 020 7324 2365
T: 020 7324 2372
T: 020 7549 2526
T: 020 7324 2365